Thursday, May 8, 2008

To tell a truly tall tale...

A game of Exquisite Corpse or Consequences.

Quiet like AmillionPenguins

A little different though.

What me and Sumukh have decided to do is to write a story, the way Exquisite Corpse is played.

I write a piece, then he follows it up with his, then I follow it up with another and he with another and so on and so forth...

Watch out for the multitude of twists, many characters and a rock hard plot.

A few rules:

  1. No chapter starts with "well..." or "well friends...", Well, what I am trying to say is that even if it is a cliche, try not starting it as one...
  2. No character is inroduced with out action. Never say "There was a king..." say "The king was marching with the army for the great war.."

and by the way... unless I forget, it's a ScienceFictionFantasy, ... at least that is what I think it is...

Let's see how it all develops.

No comments: